Thursday, October 29, 2015

Smiley 360

so I found this cool page where you can take surveys and hopefully qualify for a mission. If you do...you will get some free goodies in the mail and then just write a review.
Here is the link if you want to check it out.
http://h5.sml360.com/-/1jfcv


On the home front...we made it through Disney. That was amazing and I can't wait to go back and maybe spend some extra days there. Danie really did have a great time. I loved the campground as well. Now, in just 6 days, I will be embarking on another trip with my sister to celebrate her 40th birthday. We are heading to CANCUN! woooooooo. I am really excited since I have never been. A though nervous as well.

Billy had his MRI a few weeks back. The neurosurgeon has since left the practice but his ENT called and said everything was stable but she does want to chat with me. I hated I missed her call so I will be anxiously awaiting to hear from her.

We have had 8 more Chemo Care Bags sponsored which is exciting. I would love to hit 600 before the end of the year. If you are interested in sponsoring a bag please let me know. We have options for $15 and for $20 :)

It's hard to believe that we are about to hit November and just a few months left in this year. It has really flown by and we still have a lot to do. A trip to Murphy and a trip to Charleston! Oh and before I forget....a serious dream come true is happening this Sunday. I will be dragging my hubby to WalkerStalkerCon and getting my picture made with Norman Reedus (daryl)!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I am beyond excited and I have NEVER had my picture made or been that close to someone famous from a show/movie. Let's hope I don't get all nervous and stuff and make a blubbering idiot of myself!



1 comment:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!