Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone!

I sure hope yours has started off better than mine. I caught something or another the weekend of Christmas and by New Years Eve I was running a fever and feeling like dirt. Turns out I had a sinus infection and double ear infection along with some yucky head congestion. NOW...finally....a few days into the New Year...I'm feeling kinda human again.

So with that said....I laid around the house most of the holiday. No celebrating. Just sleeping.

I have managed to squeak out 4 paintings and some crochet projects. And several orders placed which is fantastic.

A few 2015 highlights -
we traveled to Ohio for the Thirty One Conference - Townsend Tennessee - Cancun Mexico - Disney World Florida - Charleston South Carolina - and several camping trips in between. It was a busy traveling year for sure. My son Shawn and his girlfriend Anna got engaged. Smiles for Care Bags donated 500 bags to Chemo Centers, Relay for Life and the Paulding Foster Program. I hit my highest sales ever with Thirty One (over $30K). It was a great year! I can't wait to see what 2016 brings. I don't have any goals in place...no New Years Resolutions...nothing on the books. This year I have a feeling is going to be a "fly by the seat of my pants" kinda year. I am open for anything. The only thing set in stone so far is Shawn's wedding in September. The rest of the year is an open book and ready for me to TAKE IT ON!!!!

cb0c94b43849826f4ce4869456f7f349b07cfa37204e8f2df6




No comments: