Saturday, August 3, 2013

Balm Seeds Haiti Mission Fundraiser


We are reaching out to blog land to help us raise money to purchase 200 Inspirational Zipper Pouches for the Balm Seeds Haiti Mission trip. Each of these pouches will hold bunches of school supplies that will be handed out to 200 children in Haiti as they get ready to start their 2013-14 school year.

Every $17 donation will go toward one pouch purchase.
As an added bonus...for every 15 pouches purchased I will be donating $50 to Balm Seeds.

We have a short amount of time for this fundraiser...all pouches need to be purchased no later than August 30th.

Update: we have 6 so far!!! I KNOW we can do this and I can't wait to see the faces of these little children when they receive their school supplies!!!

IF your interested in more information or have any questions..please email me at bthackston@bellsouth.net. I can share with you several different ways you can help.

UPDATE - we have 8 pouches!






No comments: