Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's been a while

First off I want to invite EVERYONE to my TACO NIGHT - Totally Awesome Career Opportunity on facebook. Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/413878795384543/ Let me know if you would like to attend and I will invite you. just drop me an email at kay_bear52@yahoo.com or post in the comments here.

I'm super excited about my Thirty One business! I know I have been gone a while from blog land but I have been putting everything I have into my business. And to show for it I DIQed (Director in Qualifing) for June! That means for July I really need to hit it hard and hit some large goals...the end result...Director! I am TOTALLY excited and I SOOOOO want this! You know what that means right? PARTY TIME. I want to add YOU to my party book! We can do home....online....catalog....facebook....what ever your heart desires. But the key to becoming a Director....is a little hard work and YOU...my customers! So let me know if you want to get on the books. August is right around the corner...it is our last month in the Summer catalog....we will have a HALF OFF purse sale...its going to be awesome! So lets chat....get you on the books...OH and there is an AWESOME incentive for joining our Thirty One Team this month. Ask me how or come to my TACO event!!!

It's been a busy few months. We went to Townsend TN and camped for 4 days. Had a great time! Danie went with us. I left my camera at home so we had to buy an extra one. Loved how it took pictures. Rained a lot but it was still overall a great time.

I have almost completed my 6 months with my health coach and it has been eye opening. As of today I am down 14 lbs and into a size 8. I have learned how to eat so much healthier and I have learned (or in the process of learning) how to balance my life. Mediation rocks and I am falling in love with Yoga.

On a sader note we lost a long time family friend - Don Williams. He was going into the hospital as we left for vacation and passed away on July 3rd. It was very hard for my family. And just a few days later a dear, dear coworked took his own life. It is so hard when someone does this....so many unanswered questions and so many times you ask yourself...could I of said something to help???? But sadly I am unsure if there is anything we can ever do. But I talk to him....and I let him know that we still love him and that we are sorry he was hurting. Maybe he hears me.

My faith has taken a tremendous leap and I love it. I talk with God on a daily basis and I love that connection we have now. amazing. And he was there all along...I just needed to find that path again :)

As far as crafting....not alot that is for sure. I am getting ready for Paulding Meadows in a few months but scrapping has been "none". I miss it somedays and then again...not so much. Funny how our lives change and what we enjoy doing.

Added a new addition to the house....a fire pit! Well it is in works. I can't wait to get it finished and for the fall to get here so we can have some wonderful weekend fires.

Love you all!


No comments: