Friday, March 29, 2013

Here it is April


Here it is April and I realize I haven't posted here in FOREVER. Seems to be the going thing these days.

I have to admit I have been staying busy. With Thirty One and Origami Owl...along with my full time job and Danie running around....my time is pretty busy.

Billy and I took Danie on our first camping trip of the year. Along with my mom, sister and dad and my aunt and uncle...it was great. A very nice, relaxing getaway. Danie had fun with the Animal Safari. It took her a little bit to warm up to the animals but once she did she was having a great time. I am so ready for the next camping trip. Hopefully the hubby and I can get one in with just the two of us again like we did last year. But so far the next one on the books is in May.




I've been talking with a Health Coach for a few weeks now. Not only is she a wonderful person and so knowledgeable but I am so thankful that I can call her a friend. I feel like we have known each other for years and years. I love that. She is slowing teaching me to take care of ME!!! wow what a concept huh? And to watch my sugar, sodium and introducing new foods into my diet. I am hoping that this will help me lose weight and also find myself again. It's amazing how you get buried in the daily life of things and lose yourself so quickly. But it is okay....I'm finding the Becky again :)

My businesses have been doing AWESOME! I'm growing a wonderful team....I'm finally getting out of my shyness and asking people because NO's are okay!!! That is a hard one to learn. And I am having a great time with it. I am thankful beyond measure that I have been able to donate to the Sandy Hook Foundation, the Relay for Life, Send Stevie to Washington and to an HOA fundraiser! That to me is amazing and so wonderful. I want to do more....more fundraisers so that I can touch someone somewhere. Awesome huh?!. Now I need to get out and find more of them! But truly I am thankful for what Thirty One has givin me. The confidence in myself that I lost a long time ago. And my Thirty One family is so dear to me. I can't wait until Conference in July so that I can see them all again!!! The lockets have been so wonderful to build for people. It makes me feel so close to them and what they love. Amazing. Totally!

Danie is doing well. She is getting her 12th tooth. She is learning so much and talking up a storm. She is such a smartie girl. And so her mother. Yes she is already having those attitudes...sigh. I knew it was too good to be true that she was so sweet....lol.

Everyone else is doing good. Busy. Shawn is working at the car wash and stays pretty busy with that and school. Kayla is still at Firehouse. Nothing crazy in change going on.

I do know I am a Pinterest junky now and can't wait for the warmer weather so I can start on this home projects I have lined up...thanks to Pinterest. My husband just LOVES that site...NOT!

No scrapping here. Haven't done that in a while. I am actually a month and a half behind on my Project Life book. But I am waiting on pictures to get here so that is a start right :) Hopefully soon I can fit some creative stuff in.....time will tell.

Thanks for hanging on this long with me....
I truly to appreciate each and everyone of you


No comments: