Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy December everyone

Its so hard to believe this is December already!
And it has already been flying by so fast!
Today I finished up my last vendor event for the year. Tomorrow I get to attend the Spring Premier for Thirty One and our new Spring catalog. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT! I am so anxious to see all the new products. If you are tooooooo and would like a new catalog...would you please fill out my survey???
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XNL8TMT
Everyone that fills it out will be getting a coupon along with the new catalog!

Next weekend is our family Christmas dinner and then WOW...Christmas is here!
I still have a few items left to get. Waiting on a few to be delivered and then I am finally done with the exception of the usual Gift Cards.

I'm actually READY for 2013!
It's going to be a great year!

Sorry this post is short...but...since Thanksgiving I have kinda sorta learned how to knit a little bit and am working on a Christmas present so yeah....back to that I go!



No comments: