Wednesday, October 10, 2012

project 52 and Open House

First I am excited to finish book 33 for the year! yeah! I only have 19 more to go to finish my goal for the year of 52 books! I didn't make it last year but I am so hoping I can this year.

The latest series I read was the Black Dagger Brootherhood Series .A.flippin.Awesome! LOVED it. Not sure I can find anything to compare to it. Here's hoping I can find another series just as good.

and on to other things....
I have an Open House coming up on the 20th. I hope you will come on out and see all my new Origami Owl Lockets....maybe order one or two for the holidays. And while your here...I will have the new Fall Thirty One goodies out and about for you to see. No sales pressure...just come on over...check out the new products...and have some fun girl time! Hope to see you there!!!!

Thirty One has been GREAT this month. We are currently in the Believe to Achieve Incentive. It is 7 weeks long. I have completed week one and two and should be able to complete week three! YEAH!!!! I can't wait to get my limited edition Believe to Achieve Mod Dot products! thank you Thirty One for being an AWESOME company to be a part of! I do not regret joining a year ago AT ALL!!!!! Matter of fact...I can't wait to see what this next year brings.

For those that have donated to my October Cancer Fundraiser...THANK YOU! I have been able to purchase 12 URU Cinch Bags and have all the goodies to fill them with. I am still hoping I can get up to 20 bags so if you still want to donate...it is not too late. all I have been asking for is $5 from each person! I can't wait to bring a smile to someone who may be having a difficult time right now. It is the best gift I could give someone. Email me if your interested in donating or if you would like to paypal a donation....please do... to bthackston@bellsouth.net.  Here is a picture of the bags that I am donating! Inside they read URU, UR Strong, UR Bold! love that!!!




1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm Tellin' ya the Psy-changling series from Nalini Singh... but I haved to say nothing compares to the Brotherhood...