Monday, October 29, 2012

Can it really be....



Can it really be November is 3 days!!! Where has the time gone! I don't like the years flying by so fast. I swear I just celebrated my 40th birthday last month so how can my 41st be here so quickly. ugh!

this month has been a busy and crazy one for sure. My two businesses have been doing GREAT. I have managed to earn 4 out of 4 weeks with the Believe and Achieve incentive with Thirty One. And I have week 5 all lined up to order this week and week 6 ready to go! If you would of asked me a month ago I would of said there was no way I could of even gotten one week. I am simply blessed and so happy that I have been doing well. The lockets are doing great. I am glad that everyone loves them. I just welcomed my third team member this past week! I love growing with this new company!
If you haven't seen either one please check them out.
Origami Owl is at www.beckythackston.origamiowl.com and Thirty One is at www.mythirtyone.com/beckythackston.
I am currently looking for hostesses for December and especially January with Thirty One! It can be a catalog or home show. But all I can say is you do NOT Want to miss out on hosting in January! I promise!

The family is well. Danie (aka Butterbean) is growing like a weed. Telling us when she needs to go to the bathroom...talking up a storm....having terrible two tantrums....and being a cute little butterbean!
Here is her Halloween costume. Cute isn't she :)

Started destashing my crafting stuff last night. My goal is to get this stuff priced and up on a facebook group to make some extra money. We need it too! my plan is to pay off these credit cards (again) and start saving money in 2013! I want to remodel this kitchen and bad! We bought our new fridge over the weekend so that is a start. I think 2013 is going to be a fun year. Or at least that is my hopes :)

I have my first ever Vendor event coming up this Saturday. I will be at the Paulding County Senior Center from 9-2 selling Origami Owl so if you would like to stop by please do!


No comments: