Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Getting ready for August

And here we are....8 more days until National Conference with Thirty One Gifts in Atlanta. I am super excited to meet some new people from my upline....meet new ladies from all over...and just get inspired!

And with that I have set a HUGE goal for myself for August. I would like to sell $1000 worth of goodies between August 1-15th. If I can....not only will I be able to earn a bonus kit for free from Thirty One but I will also give away a FREE new Purple Cinch Sac to one lucky winner! If you haven't had a chance to check out the catalog yet.....please do...www.mythirtyone.com/beckythackston. And the soon to be retired list will be available. We gotta snatch up those retired products before they are gone. The new Catalog comes out September 1!!!

And some more good news....I should get my acceptance email from Origami Owl next week so that I can officially start selling their Living Lockets. I am very excited about that too!

Shawn is officially registered and has his first classes for the semester! I hope he enjoys this. He will be taking a Drafting Diploma class for starters. And if that works out he can always go for his Drafting Associates Degree. But baby steps first :) He is now working at Wal-Mart YEAH! so all is good.

Danie got her third tooth over the weekend. Three days of 100-101 fevers worth of a tooth.

Finished up book three of the Black Dagger Brootherhood Series. I am SO IN LOVE with these guys. YUM! I have lost count on how many books I've read for the year  but I am trudging along and trying for one a week. I'm loving the new Kindle Fire too. Oh and the Fitbit....still wearing it proudly. I haven't been able to get in as much walking as I am used to these last few weeks. First vacation and now I am dealing with some random nose bleeds. But I'm still trying. No wonderful weight loss to report but I will get there!

hugs and prayers to each of you



No comments: