Wednesday, July 25, 2012

the war is ON

Yep it is ON!
I swapped catalog shows with a friend of mine. She sells Tastefully Simple so I told her I would hold a catalog show for her if she would be interested in holding a Thirty One catalog show for me!

Well she is winning folks! And those that know me know that I don't like to come in second...lol. I need some Tastefully Simple orders! Now....I have 107 followers so I know someone out there NEEDS something...lol...right????

Here is all you have to do....go to http://www.tastefullysimple.com/home.aspx?SCID=0054508 and check out the catalog.....you can order straight from the website. When you get to the checkout process there will be a button that says FIND HOST/EVENT....just click on that and search for Becky Thackston. This will make sure that it goes to my catalog show.

Come back here and let me know you ordered and I will put all the folks that ordered into a drawing for a free zipper Pouch from Thirty One Gifts :) How's that for a deal!!!

Please help if you can...I would love to win this battle Heather and I have going on! And if you have never tried Tastefully Simple...OMG it is so yummy!!!! LOVE the Garden Medley Mix, Spinach Dip Mix, Potato Soup, Merlot Sauce...and it goes on and on and on...

Ready, Set, SHOP



1 comment:

Becky said...

okay we have Emily Bach and Rachel Waters in on the drawing!Thank you ladies