Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh June....where did you go

Here we are just a short 5 days away from July...WHAT! Where in the world has this month went?? seriously! Well all I can say is wow...we are half way through the year already and vacation is just around the corner. We had a great weekend. I was able to get some shots of my two Origami Owl necklaces. whatcha think. I am so in love with this company and their products. The second wave of emails go out this week. Hopefully by mid July I will be able to sign up so if you get a chance...start taking a peak at the catalog - Origami Owl Living Lockets - and make that wish list! I can't wait to start taking orders and helping people make a piece of jewelry that represents who they are and what means the most to them!



 I was also able to get two paintings completed .This one below is for a wonderful lady that I work with, Doris. She is retiring next month and I wanted to paint something for her that represents what she loves but yet will hopefully remind her of me. She has been a huge part of my life...she has seen me get divorced, raise two kids as a single mom, fall in love and remarry and has watched my children grow. I will so miss her.
And finally Miss Butterbean....she had her tubes today and did so well. Everything went picture perfect. So hopefully she will be a whole new baby and will be able to hear better....not deal with those nasty ear infections...and stay far away from antibiotics. Now she can recoup and get ready for our vacation with lots of Nana and Papa time.
Now on to more projects...of course. I have quilt #2 for the year to complete. All paintings are packed up and ready for Paulding Meadows in just 2 months. Thirty One National Conference in just a months time. Busy busy busy...as always :)



No comments: