Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Just another this and that post

I'm becoming a blog slacker aren't I! sorry about that!

It's been a crazy week indeed.
Sadly we lost a very special member of the Thackston family. Kailon Underwood passed away on Father's Day. She was involved in a car accident back at Thanksgiving. She fought a long, hard fight. I know her body was so tired. I am so thankful that I was able to know Kailon the short time I did. I am so happy that genealogy brought us all together and opened up a new part of the family for my husband and I. Prayers please for Kailon's mom as she lays to rest her baby girl.

and on to other things.....

I got my acceptance letter from Paulding Meadows. So make sure to mark the calenders and come see me the weekend after Labor Day. I will be in the same area  - booths 164-165. I can't wait to share my new owl family with everyone in person :)

Little Danie will be having tubes surgery on Monday. i hate that for her but it is so necessary. She is on her 5th ear infection....in a row :(

Still working the Thirty One! PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you need anything at all. I am so wanting this business to get off the ground and bring in some extra income. Hopefully I will be able to get in with Origami Owls by the end of July. I am super excited about this one too!

And finally...loving the fitbit still. I wear it EVERYDAY. It is such a great motivator. So far I am down 5 lbs! wooohoooooo.



No comments: