Monday, May 28, 2012

Graduation is complete

It's hard to believe I am waking up this morning with my last child now out of school. I think the hardest thing is hoping that you instilled everything you needed to so that they could make it on their own. I hope I haven't let him down in anyway. He has turned into a fine young man in my book :)

Here are just a few pictures from Saturday's graduation.







Yep I am one proud mama! Anna (his girlfriend pictured above) graduated the night before from Hiram High. They are cute aren't they!

On to the real world he goes! Well....first he needs a job! If you haven't heard already...he had a little ole accident Thursday. so yeah...insurance will be sky high and he needs a job pronto for his ticket and fees. Prayers please that he can find something soon. He has a couple leads with Academy Sports, Parks and Rec and Buffalo's but no call backs yet.

And on to other stuff.....
May is coming to a close with my Thirty One fundraiser. I was able to raise $80 for FightSMA.org. Super excited about that. I was just shy of $1300 from earning conference for free this year. pretty bummed about that. but oh well. Getting ready to start the June Special and kick off a great June month. And hopefully.......in the next few weeks I will hear from Origami Owl about starting up with them. I think it will be a fun addition and I know I LOVE their lockets! Please take a peak at their website and let me know what you think. If this looks like something you would like to sell also....hop on the waiting list and just list me as your mentor. We can do this together and help get this wonderful company out there :)

And finally I want to thank all of our military out there that is currently serving, has served and those that have given the ultimate sacrifice for our country!





No comments: