Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me....

Well it is finally here......

the 40's!

It has been an amazing trip in my 30's. Of course Billy and I have been married all of my 30's. Steven graduated and got married. Kayla graduated and made me a grandmother. My baby turned 18. I began drawing again. Picked up painting and quilting. was published in scrapbook magazines. Really worked hard at a scrapbook career. Bought my favorite car. We reopened the lake and have spent wonderful time with my family. We've see sad....I lost my Nanny Thomas, Nanny Waters, Aunt Vera, Dixie Rose...and several other loved ones. It's been a time of growth and learning. It's been a great 10 years.

Now we set off on a new venture. A new chapter in my life. A new set of 10 years. Well....from what I have been told...it is only going to get better (if I minus out the aches and pains that I know will follow...lol) I do believe I can rock me some 40's!

and hey...if I can really get this weight off like I have been trying to do....well then we can have a rockin hot 40 year old grandmother :)!

Thank you to everyone who has made this day special for me.

No comments: