Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Scrap-Tastic May Kit

I wanted to share with you the layouts I made with this months kit at Scrap-Tastic. It was all Prima which worked wonderfully for the pictures I had been wanting to use. As you can imagine I have LOTS of wedding pictures and baby pictures to go thru.
I loved this picture of our new daughter-n-law and her first dance with her dad!

this little project started out as fun pinwheels but as you can see....it ended up with flowers. But I think it is really cute and was able to pull out my Sizzix for a few of the smaller flowers. LOTS of glue dots and Smooch spritz!


And well one of my favorites, Little Danie in her Papa's hands. I love the difference in size of his hands and her little foot. And I love that I caught his wedding ring in this picture too. Just priceless. These little butterflies are just darling too. I cut them out from the patterned paper, inked them with some Colorbox inks and there ya go...cute 3D butterflies.


And who doesn't love the first kiss as Husband and Wife! I just love some of the moments that I was able to catch. If it wouldn't stress me out so much I think being a wedding photographer would be so much fun. But yet.....stressful!  

So there is my layout uploads for the day :) I hope you enjoyed them. I was able to catch a few minutes on the computer while Shawn was at work and just had to share my latest layouts. More to come in the near future! and I can't wait to share them with you!!!!

Have a blessed Tuesday...and all my giveaway folks...I haven't forgotten you...I think I will just make up a little something for the two of you that added me as a favorite the other day just because your special and I appreciate the following!

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

wow Becky, such gorgeous gorgeous layouts. Love them all!!!