Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Little Wedding Wonder

Today I wanted to share with you one of my last Magistical Memories layouts. I have one more week and then my DT term will be over. I have really enjoyed working with this great company and their products. I hate that it is over but I hope you have enjoyed the layouts and projects I have been able to show you over the last 6 months.

This layout was made using soem Echo Park paper and Bella Blvd paper. Along with Prima flowers and some buttons. 90% of this layout was made using the March kit from Front Porch Kits. And adding this wonderful Butterfly Swirl from Magistical Memories. I spritzed it down with some gold and silver smooch paint for some added color. This is my new daughter n law and my step son. The wedding was beautiful and if you haven't seen the pictures...please check out my last few blog posts.


I really wanted to scrap yesterday so this layout came together just at the right time. I'm hoping for things to slow down a little and scrapping to get back into full swing so stay tuned :)

No comments: