Monday, April 11, 2011

And the winner is.....

Kaitlin!
Congrats Kaitlin. Our dear friend Random.org selected your number and your the lucky winner. Please email me your address and I will get your prize pack out to you this week.

Well here we are Monday again. It just comes to quickly I think. I know your my friend and all but I do think Friday is my BFF. Got a busy day today. Shawn has a dr appt. Need to get to the bank. Talk to the insurance company. Thank goodness I only work 1/2 a day.

Here is my weekend project. Please do tell me what you think. You know how critical I am of my work so we want discuss what I think about it...lol. Just tell me not to paint over it because you really like it :)

and I can't wait to share with you the frog hat that Kayla made yesterday. It's to late in the morning for me to upload it now. I am late for work :) so I will need to go ahead and get on the road. But do come back....you want regret it. PRECIOUS!!!!  I didn't get much scrapping done this weekend. Just the cover to my Soul Restoration album. I am a little behind on that class. Just not enough time in the day.

Okay gotta run.....

Oh PS...first block of Birdies Blocks is DONE! Yeah. Will share later too

No comments: