Monday, March 14, 2011

What a Monday...

Well first off I wanted to share with you my latest She Art Canvas. I think this one is my favorite so far. It reminds me of antique stuff because of the colors I think. And I love her pigtails :) I actually got another painting done this weekend too for a coworker. Will share it later on.

And of course my day would not be complete without sharing pictures of the little Butterbean. She was so good this weekend. And I just have loved snuggling with her all weekend. Such a precious little one.

So onto the yuckie monday. Billy's truck is in the shop. Hole in the radiator. Lovely. So we were playing musical cars last night trying to figure out how to get everyone where they needed to go. Hopefully they will have it fixed by this afternoon or else we will have to go rent a car for a few days. Now maybe Billy will go get him a new truck. We don't currently have a car payment but I think we can figure out how to swing one if we had too. Plus he has had this truck for 10 years. It's time he gets a new one. Will just have to put off the new camper for a while longer. But that is okay.

Hoping the rest of the week will not be like Monday has started.

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Sorry about the car trouble that can put you into a tail spin. Look at Danie's adorable chubby cheeks. I love your she art girl... my latest I gave away last Thursday I will have a picture on my blog in a few days.