Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some scrappy pages....and Happy St Patty's Day

Good Thursday morning and HAPPY ST PATTYS DAY!!!
I can't believe how fast this week is flying by. Simply crazy!
And this week has been WONDERFUL for crafty inspiration. My brain has been oozing ideas all week. I finally had to drag out my journal and start writing them all down. Now the hard part...getting the time to make these ideas, or sew the fun quilts, or paint the cool textures. There is never enough time.

BUT....
Tuesday afternoon I came home to a surprise box of goodies from K&Company. I was taken back and so surprised. Well, once I started going through the goodies I couldn't stop thinking of something to make.....so when I got home from work yesterday I started pulling papers and in less than 30 minutes this layout evolved. I used Yellow Bicycle paper and all the diecuts and embellishments are from K&Co. I simply love it. I took the pictures yesterday of our little Butterbean while she was sleeping. Just perfect and so makes my heart happy.



This layout I made for a Tallyscrapper challenge to use orange. Add a lovely Magistical Memories Heart tree and I have yet another fun page for Danie's baby album. I love the non traditional colors. Well....and her cute picture too :) gotta love that little girl.


Little Danie went to church last night. They were gone over 2 hours. I will just say I was having some major Danie withdrawals and had to take her away from her mom when they got home so that I could do a little Nana snuggling :) Life is good.



No comments: