Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project 52 - Book 12

Well let me just say WOW.....
I just finished up, last night, The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. It took me all of a few hours to read this book. I just couldn't put it down ya know.

What a good, tear-jerker book. And how it so greatly reminded me of my grandmother. My Nanny Thomas' last few years of her life she battles Alzheimer's. It was so sad to see her in the nursing home and not even remembering who I was. I know it had to be scary for her too. I have always had a fear that my mother will end up with this same disease. And what if I to have to deal with this when I get older. How I never want to forget all the people that mean so much to me.

This is a quick read and one that I recommend for anyone. It's a touching love story. I want to watch the movie now. I am sure it will have me crying just like the book did.

Now off to read the last book in the House of Night Series. Awakening.
Then I don't know...I might take a week or two off from reading and work on a few other projects. We will see.


No comments: