Thursday, March 10, 2011

Magistical Memories Thursday

It's that day again....it is Thursday and time for me to share with you my weekly Magistical Memories layout
And i also warned you....hehe...lots and lots of baby pages!


For this layout I loved the chipboard bird by Nicole Lombardo and decided to actually cut it in sections and then use those all over the layout. By doing so I was able to "hide" the straight edge of the picture so that the layout looked like a continous circle


I also loved how the swirls hung off the sides of the paper for added dimension.



Supplies used:
Prima gems and flowers
Magistical Memories Nicole Lombardo 2010 Laurel Bird
Webster Pages Classical Garden
Bo Bunny Jazmyne Peridot

I hope you enjoyed this weeks layout. don't forget to check out Magistical Memories and pick up your own custom made chipboard.

No comments: