Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday....

It's been a wonderful Wednesday already!

Why you ask....
Well first I am still so very excited about signing up yesterday for the She Art Workshop at ScarletLime.com! This has me SERIOUSLY excited. I mean goodness I was watching a tutorial at 5:30 am this morning and now all I want to do is paint and paint. sigh. and here I sit at work...at work...

Then I get an email that I won a blog prize from Adrienne Smith! How fun is that!

I got a good bit more cut out on my latest quilt. And then wouldn't you know I ran out of fabric. Go figure. BUT...no worries...I ordered more this morning...giggle!


How are things on the rest of the home front....
Grandbaby....still cooking. She is being just a little hard headed I do believe. We have 12 more days until the official due date.
weight....ugh. gaining...losing...gaining...losing. It's like that old saying...take 1 step forward and 2 steps back. I hate the battle of weight.
work...the same


Be sure to come back tomorrow to see a cute Magistical Memories mini book.

No comments: