Thursday, February 3, 2011

Magistical Memories Thursday

Hope everyone has had a great start to February...well...with the exception of the snow storm that hit earlier this week. How about a little sunshine, rainbows and happiness to make your day brighter :)

                                         
This has to be the cutest mini album ever. It was so fun to work with and I actually was thinking of layouts that I could of used the big clouds for while I was putting this together. This is the Magistical Memories Staralicious minibook. I painted the clouds white and while the paint was still wet I sprinkled lots of ClearSnaps white glitter....yes...still using that yummy glitter. Then I covered the rainbow part of the book with Paper Trunk patterned paper. I was going to make this a traditional rainbow in color but halfway thru I decided to change things up a bit and I am glad I did. Once everything was dry I went over all the edges with a Sharpie black marker for a whimsical feel.
 
I used ClearSnaps Smooch Spritz on the swirly part of the mini book. This close up will show you how it glitters. I love that stuff. I then inked all the edges. Added some chipboard letters. Cut out flowers from left over Paper Trunk paper. Added some bling. And now I have a super cute mini album just waiting for this years summer pictures. 

No comments: