Thursday, February 17, 2011

In Honor of NASCAR this weekend....



Sharing with you this morning my layout for Magistical Memories this week. This is a beautiful snapshot of the sunset at the Atlanta Motor Speedway this past Labor Day Weekend when we went to the Nationwide race. It was my first night race and Shawn's first time going to the races. He had a great time and I LOVED the night race. This sunset was proof of that....just gorgeous. It was setting on Turn 1...you can kinda see the scoreboard on the left hand side of the picture.


I used this scroll flower peice from Magistical Memories and added some bling and flowers from Recollections along with other goodies I had laying around. The patterned paper is from My Minds eye and Kaiser. I just love mixing up manufacturers like that. Normally I would not of put those two papers together but I think they really did something for this picture.

Today is Kayla's stress test for the baby. Tomorrow is the day they will induce her if nothing happens today. I'm hoping she will be able to deliver this baby okay. It makes me wonder since she is not progressing on the dilating so I guess I need to talk to her about C-Sections just in case. We will see how the appt goes today. I'm hoping to enjoy some time off. I am off from work from today until the 28th. Much needed time off.

and I have a craft table screaming my name so if I can keep the family leaving me alone for just a little bit I just MIGHT...and that is a big Might....get some crafting time this week I am off. Again...we will see....

Happy thursday. 


1 comment:

Jewel said...

You won't have crafting time after Firday so get it all done today LOL... When they induced my labor I didn't dialate for like ... 10 more hours... it was a total of 26 hrs before I had Erin once they started the pitocin. Either way it will be fine... don't worry too much.