Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW!!!!

I can't believe we really got snow again. Well snow and lots of freezing rain. A total of 6 inches in some areas and up to 8 in others. The ice is about 1/4 inch thick on the top so far. It is beautiful. Schools are closed and my work and hubbies was closed today. Along with everything else in Georgia. I think everything is closed...lol. We haven't seen this much snow since 1993. I was pregnant with my son the last time it snowed here like this. I just love it. We got up at 4 this morning and then by 9 we were all outside playing. Our schools are closed tomorrow too. I'm hoping work will be also because I really don't want to try and get out in this if at all possible. I did make it a creative day though and got 24 blocks sewn for the next quilt I am working on...only 12 more to go. And I finished this page that was from pictures of our snow on Christmas Day.

I will share our snow pictures as soon as my son gets off the computer. I haven't gotten used to this labtop just yet and of course I don't have any pictures on it.

I also have a fun thing to share with you as soon as it is posted. I was tickled to start my scrappy year off this way and can't wait to share it with you. So check back this evening or by tomorrow :)

Happy Monday!

No comments: