Sunday, January 9, 2011

33 Weeks - Creative Imaginations

I love sketches. Sometimes when you are just in a creative slump, if you run across a sketch that perks your interest, it can move that slump right on out of the way. I was searching through some of my favorite scrappy blogs when I saw that Creative Imaginations had put up the next sketch challenge. I had JUST got some photos in the mail and I saw this sketch...BAM...I knew what I wanted to do. I love it when ideas flow together. This is one of those pictures that I just adore. I took this in front of the Christmas tree and did a little photo editing with Picnik to make it "softer". When I saw this sketch the first thing that came to my mind was a snow covered window pane. Looking in thru the window at a mama in front of her tree. The rest just came together perfectly and when you have beautiful papers like this....well...there ya go :)

I hope you like it as much as I do. One more page for my grandaughters baby book.

Today has been a great scrappy day. I also got my next Magistical Memories page done. It will go up for you on Thursday. Now I am going to go sew a little bit since the kids are finally up. The weather stations are predicting a snow/ice storm for us this evening. It shall be fun to see if they hit it on the head or if they are just blowing smoke...ha. We will see I guess. Maybe no school and work tomorrow which means one extra crafty day for me :)

No comments: