Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 52 - Book 2

awwhhhhhhh now THIS was an awesome book. I just could NOT put it down. It took me all of 3 days to get this one read. This was the first Sparks book I had ever read and I was a little hesitant since it is soooo not up my reading ally but I was pleasantly surprised at how well written it was.

Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks

This book is about a young lady who finds a message washed up on the beach in a bottle. She tries to track down the author of the letter because of how moved she was reading the letter. It is about their story. Of course I cried and was touched on how the book ended. You just never know what path life will send you down and you should always grasp on to the people you love...always.

I was very pleased with this book. Now on to the next book....A House of Night Novel "Marked" by PC Cast and Kristin Cast

No comments: