Thursday, January 13, 2011

Magistical Memories Thursday

I was sent this picture of my great grandparents the other day and so happy about it. I just loved this picture. My daughter is naming her new baby girl after my great grandmother, Tensley. And my great Grandfather is John Daniel...which is my dads name too...her little girls middle name will be Danielle so that it is a version of Daniel.


I used a Magistical Memories leaf and Nicole Lombardo laser cut bird to decorate the page along with some Prima Flowers. The Paper Trunk patterned paper was simply perfect! Now I have a wonderful keepsake not only to remember my great grandparents  by but also to show my grandaughter some day who she was named after.

1 comment:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Awww, I'm so sorry they are moving so far away. Make sure everyone knows how to ooVoo before the go and you can all video chat 6 at a time.