Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scrap-Tastic January kit and life in general

Here are a few layouts from the January Scrap-Tastic kit. I have others to upload but for some reason my program is turning them sideways and I can't get them to post correctly. Grrrr.
This was a fun kit to work with and once I started all the layouts just flowed.

I just had to scrap about Shawn's banjo. I am so proud of him for tackling so many guitars and such. I love listening to him play this Banjo.

I don't know what it is about this layout but I just love it. Maybe the peacefulness of the garden...maybe the pattern of the papers. I just love it. All of it. It's hard to see but it has lots of bling and glitter.

Today is Kayla's family baby shower. I am so thankful that my SIL Robin and my niece Rachael took on this shower. I know it will be wonderful. It's hard to believe that there are only 5 more weeks to Kayla's due date. Where in the world is the time going. It's just going by way to fast in my opinion.

Here is the latest picture of Kayla that I took this morning. I just love these. I dreamed this up a few nights ago and wasn't sure I could pull it off. I didn't have a white sheet so I used a bunch of antique white pillow cases...lol. But I love it. I also made the Valentine wreath in the background. Just for this picture.



I used some red ribbon and then some pink ribbon left over from her diaper cake at the last shower. I used some Imaginisce poppies and a piece of some Christmas decoration for the flower. I think it is pretty cute myself :)

Georgia is suppose to get a pretty good bit of snow and ice Sunday and Monday. Works for me. I could use a few days of just being home. I've had a case of the uck moods and just need some time I think. I have lots of fabric to play with and lots of pages in my head that I need to get on paper. Oh and on scrapbooking...I am so excited. I shipped my Imaginisce/Glue Dots altered box to Glue Dots today so that it can make its way to CHA! I made this box as a little keepsake box for Tensley's stuff, such as her hospital wrist bracelet, her first hair cut, etc. This will be the first project I have ever sent to CHA and I am over excited about that. This is going to be a good scrapping year. I can feel it. I want it. I'm ready. Yep it will be a good year!

Well off to get ready for the shower. I am sure I will have pictures to share come tomorrow :)

No comments: