Thursday, December 23, 2010

Winter Wonderland Project with Glue Dots and Magistical Memories






Nothing says winter crafts like Glue Dots, snowflakes, Magistical Memories and glitter!
This was a super fun project to put together.

I started off with my Cricut and the Winter Wonderland cartridge. For the large snowflakes I used the 4" setting and the smaller flakes I used the 3" setting. Cutting out 5 of each.

I used My Minds Eye Holly Jolly Berries paper which is double sided.

Once all the snowflakes were cut out I used some glue and glitter from Clear Snap and then set them off to the side to dry.

While the snowflakes were drying I took a chipboard scroll from Magistical Memories and covered it with even more glitter.

Now to piece together the snowflakes: Using the Glue Dots Pop Dots ® I cut them in half and placed them on the back side of each smaller snowflake. These were then attached the larger flake. I pressed them down just a tad bit so that when I attached the center portion with another pop dot, it was be raised a little bit more for a 3D effect.

Once all the snowflakes were put together I attached one to the center of the chipboard piece using the Craft Dots®. Flip the snowflakes over and attach them with a few pieces of Glue Dot Lines® and then it is ready to hang.

1 comment:

Becky said...

test test.
Just testing the comments...lol