Wednesday, December 15, 2010

That perfect gift

Have you ever found that "Perfect" gift but just not able to get it! ugh!
I found that perfect gift today.
Custom Leather Guitar Strap
but....at $105 it will have to wait I am afraid. Maybe this will be something I can give Shawn next Christmas. He has 5 guitars now and I think it is pretty well sealed that he loves his guitars so I would love to find him something custom made for his guitars! And they will even write your favorite quote or song on there. Oh I know he would love this.

Will surely put that on the list for next year!

Oh was I crafting yesterday or WHAT! I have a cool snowflake banner to show you using Glue Dots, Magistical Memories and some Scrap-Tastic December kit paper! Yep can't wait to show you. But....you'll have to wait until next week.

I also got all the strips together for my quilt. Now to just sew each strip together. I need a day that I can devote to just that so many this Sunday will be a good day. I just dont' want to get started and not get it finished. I ordered the backing and binding the other day so I am pretty excited to get this project well on the way.

Only 10 more days until Christmas. Can you believe that. Wow. I am ready...how about you???

Well my lunch break is almost over and back to work I go.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for my Magistical Memories weekly layout!

And finally...I have decided that I will make an erosion project! If you have never seen these you must google and look at all the fun projects. I am hoping to have it all put together and ready to hang on January 1st and leave it up well into the summer. This will be a fun project. And I think I will actually make a book and let it eroide that way instead of bits and pieces of items. I promise to keep you updated with pictures as this project goes along.

No comments: