Monday, December 13, 2010

Evening all....

Have you missed me???
Please say you have...lol!

We had a GREAT time in Nashville. Lots of pictures to come as soon as I get some extra, free moments and some editing done. It was a great getaway and if we would of just stayed a few more hours I am pretty sure we would of been stuck there with the snow.
But I am glad to be back home because...shhhh...I missed my kids!

I have a few projects to share with you this evening. These two layouts were completed with the Scrap-Tastic Vintage Frost December kit.

I added a flower I made using my new Sizzix die and some bling from Imaginisce.


This one I adore and I think I might just have to hang it on the wall. This is of some of my girls at the party we threw for Chuck and Billy. I just love how this one turned out and you can't see it well in this photo but it has LOTS of glitter and bling in the letters and paper. Just love it. I used that wonderful Sizzix die again and made some felt flowers.

I have a few more crafty projects to show you over the next few days. A couple ornaments, a church I made using my Winter Wonderland Cricut cartridge and some holiday trees using my handy, dandy Glue Dots. So stay tuned.

On the home front....
Quilt top is coming along. I got all my strips done today and hope to start pinning and sewing the top later this week.

Went to the dr with Kayla today. Baby is doing great. She is up to 172 now...wow! but everything seems to be okay. Baby's heartbeat was just a fluttering this afternoon. Thyroid tests came back great. Back to the dr in 2 more weeks. Only 9 more to go and little Danielle will be here. Very hard to believe and the time has flown by that is for sure.

I also can't believe next weekend is Christmas. geesh!

hugs and lots of love





No comments: