Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Well....not sure really how happy it will be.

Something I am pretty sad about will happen today at work. So I can't really say anything about it just yet as it hasn't been announced. But it makes me terribly sad.

On the bright side...my hubby will be coming to take me out for lunch today. That will be a nice change of pace.

On another bright note...I ordered my fabric yesterday for my quilt. I found this blog... ihavetosay and she had an awesome tutorial on quilt making. Well I got to going through her blog and she has an etsy store! You would not believe the yummy fabric she has there. So I got to searching around and ran across some Basic Grey. well now. All those that know me...know that I own just about every sheet of Basic Grey there is...lol...well this fabric was completely me. It's yellow and greens with a few darker colors mixed in. I think it will be fun and bright mixed with a little vanilla. Not sure what to do the back in just yet. I will wait until I see the fabric in person before I order the backing. I am excited and can't wait to get started on this project.

We are getting ready for the birthday party this weekend. Billy has NO idea that this is a surprise party for him. He thinks it is all for our friend Chuck. hehe. I love being sneaky! Hopefully we can work on getting the Christmas lights and decorations up before the party so that the house is nice and sparkly! We will see how it all goes I guess.

I will have a banner to share with you Thursday. I made it with Glue Dots and Magistical Memories. I think it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself :) Stay tuned....

No comments: