Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cades Cove - Imaginisce


I love sketches! They help you out when you feel like your mojo has taken a back seat. Or you just need that little push working with a product.

I saw this layout sketch on the Imaginisce Blog and decided I just had to give it a go.
I had just gotten back some photos I took over the summer and had never gotten around to printing. Perfect :)

Add some Imaginisce products and wa-la! All the patterned paper is an older line that I had stashed away. I pulled out my irock tool and added some gems. I love that thing! I think my favorite part of this layout is the big, chunky flowers. They remind me of all the yellow wildflowers that were all over the fields during our ride thru Cades Cove.

Can you believe that we are half way through this month already. Where is time going? I wish it would slow down just a tadbit. Before to long we will have a new addition to the family and I just don't think I am ready nor will her mother be ready. Christmas is just around the corner and I have NOTHING...let me just repeat that....NOTHING done! By now I am usually 80% complete. Yeah not this year. I have one present bought and one made. I am soooooo behind. We have a suprise birthday party for Billy and our friend Chuck this weekend. Then I think Sunday we will drag out the Christmas lights and get them out. Then it will be a quick plan for thanksgiving and get the tree up that day. It's going to be a busy thanksgiving weekend too. Lots of running around to do and a possible trip to North Caroline. Gosh as I look at my calendar while I type this....Kayla's next appt is just 2 weeks away. She is 27 weeks today. Oh man that means 13 to go. sigh.

On a birghter note...I have my colors picked out for MY quilt. Which I will buy the fabric for hopefully soon...gotta get up some moolah first but I seriously can't wait! Lord help me I am now adding quilting to my crafty tasks. I don't think I can add anything else to my plate. But it sure is fun.

Gonna sign off. This post ended up being longer than I planned. And here I just wanted to share a layout with you and I end up writing a book...lol.

Night...and happy crafting

4 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous layout Becky! Never fear, it will all get done. Well, at least that is what I keep telling myself. hahaha

Melinda Spinks said...

Becky, thanks for playing along with this months challenge. Love what you've done with your layout and the flowers are just so bright and cheerful. TFS!

Rachael Funnell said...

Lovely LO!

~Tammy~ said...

Great take on this months sketch . . . I am of course loving all that i-rock bling! Thanks for playing along with us.