Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Blahs

Didn't mean to not be around for the last few days. i've just had the blah's I guess. Adjusting to these new meds is hard. It really makes me so tired. For the most part they are working great I think. I have been able to keep my blood pressure down around 117/70. But the two side effects I can see are either driving me crazy or making me exhausted. Hopefully my body will adjust soon.

I've got LOTS of projects to get completed. A few Glue Dots...can't wait to get started on those.... a little something for the Gutter Girlz....tomorrow is my Magistical Memories upload...need to get that finished. Sounds like this afternoon will be a busy one! Love that.

And if you get a chance...head on over to Fiskateers and join us for a crop this weekend. Nothing like finishing off my birthday with a crop :) And if your not a Fiskateer well come join us. This is a fantastic group of ladies!

Well it is 6 am....I need to get off this computer and get ready for work. Head on in and hope it is a lovely day!

No comments: