Thursday, November 11, 2010

Magistical Memories Thursday :)

Becky here with another layout using this months sketch made by Tina.
Be sure to load your layout to the original post which can be found HERE



*LO MUST contain chipboard
*Chipboard DOES NOT have to be Magistical Memories chipboard.
*Upload your layout using the linker at the end of this blog post.
*Project MUST be loaded by midnight EST on Nov 30.



Supplies used:
Paper Trunk Rockabilly Cherry Patterned Paper
Hambly Pink Brick transparency
My Minds eye Lush & Hip Luxurious chipboard
Misc Scrap paper
Nicole Lombardo 2010 Budding Swirl
Smooch Spritz Silver Foil
Clear Snap Color Catcher
Wendy Hammer Designs flowers
This was the first time I had tried the Smooch Spritz and I fell in love! The Color Catcher is great while you are spritzing the chipboard so that it doesn't splatter everywhere and on everything. I also spritzed the felt flowers so that they shimmered along with the chipboard.
We can't wait to see your take on this sketch!

1 comment:

Wendy Hammer said...

Love it Becky!!! You made my flowers look beautiful on your awesome layout! :)

Smiles,
Wendy ♥♥♥

My Etsy Shop ♥
My Blog ♥