Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ugh....

Okay so we are 7 days into this Blood Pressure medicine. I've had severe headaches every day. Today I haven't even taken the medicine yet and I am about in tears. I hate this. I just don't know what is going on or what exactly is causing the headaches.

I am beginning to wonder if my coffee in the morning is doing this. Maybe it doesn't mix well with the blood pressure medicine??? I don't know. The dr tells me to take sinus medicine but this is NOT a sinus headache. It is in my tempal area! I just don't know....sigh.

I had a good, quiet weekend. Didn't really get any projects done with the exception of a card which I will be posting here on Thursday so stay tuned.

I did get my Big Shot Sizzix in the mail saturday and had a lot of fun playing around with it and making some flowers. It totally rocks!!!! I want some felt now so that I can try my hand at felt flowers. And I really need some new Sizzix dies now! lol. hmmmmmm birthday wish list maybe?

Be sure and stop by because I will have lots of goodies and layouts to post in the next week. From Magistical Memories, Glue Dots, GutterGirlz and some Scrap-Tastic. Lots and lots of goodness :)

No comments: