Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Friday!!!!

I am so thankful today is Friday. It has been one long week that is for sure.

The boys are heading out again this evening to go hunting for the weekend. I have a FULL weekend planned. Working at the lake in the morning and then heading home around noon to start painting my living room. Well...I might not get started until about 2 or so. I have a few errands to take care of! But excited to get this project underway. I will show before and after...I promise!

I need to fit in some scrapping time also. I've been having a blast with Magistical Memories and Glue Dots. It's really been making me think outside the box on projects that are non layouts. I love that!

Oh and if your in the mood for a painting...I have my paintings marked down 20% until Oct 31st. You can check them out at my art website.

Updates:
Kayla is doing pretty good. She is on the tail end of her 23rd week. She has been a little sick the last few days with cramps and stuff so I am just keeping an eye on her.

Weight....hmmmm gained a few lbs and can't get them off. I was so close to my goal of 145 but now I am up to 155...not happy about that but I want give up. Finally in a size 10 and a medium shirt...woot woot

Quilt...almost there. I have about 2 more sections to finish quilting and then I want to work on the middle just a little bit. Then I can start the finishing process! I found the most AWESOMEIST (yes I know that is not a word...lol) fabric over on Donna Downey's blog that I want to buy to make me a quilt. I just LOVE The colors!

Okay I think that is it for a little bit. Pictures to come later today or tomorrow.

No comments: