Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th.

My prayers and thanks to all the military that keep our country free and safe.

Today was a lazy day just spending it with my guys. They cleaned the camper and I did hoursework here and there...inbetween facebook and the movie Jaws 2...lol. We are trying to get ready for our camping trip coming up on Friday. I am super ready to get away but I hate not having a computer with me...lol. I know relax right.

This will be a busy week. Wednesday is Kayla's first dr appt and I am anxious to go and see how things work these days. I am sure there are all kinds of different things now that my babies are 17 and 20. Lord knows what all has changed since then.

I haven't scrapped any this week with the exception of a little project I just finished today. But I can't share it with you until the 20th when it is posted at Scrap-Tastic for our Technique Tuesday post. :) So stay tuned.

I am itching to be crafty though today but I don't know with what. I dont have time to really get into a painting project but then again.....why not. I need to do something and get this energy out somehow. Well......I guess I will just go tackle it. Gotta keep this mojo flowing.

No comments: