Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

I was happy to spend a few hours with my daddy today and of course all day with my hubby.


It's been a rough, emotional few days and it was great to get out and spend time with them both.


I finished a painting....I wanted to paint over it but I was out numbered and told no. Started on another one which will be a set of four. It's an abstract with lots of texture. I hope it turns out like I have it in my head.
Not really ready to start the work week tomorrow but now we are counting down to vacation so hopefully it want take to long to get there...lol.
I also got my copy of the Summer Scrapbooking and Beyond Magazine :) and yes that would be my son shawn on page 61. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this magazine!!!

No comments: