Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good Morning

Wow! Can you believe this month is at the half way point. I sure can't. Where does the time go??

It's been a crazy week with Shawn gone. I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I hoped but then I have been missing my kids and that makes me sad. So.....not a productive.

BUT...with that said....I have gotten some things done! I cut out my dress pattern. I know this dress will be a disaster and not fit but I am going to try at least. I also finished 9 12x12 tiles (painted), a few scrapbook pages, did some altering on some shirts for a coworker and have read. We saw Shawn Sunday. He looks like he has grown 2 inches. We took him to summer camp and left him for another week. I really miss that kid when he is not home but I know he is having a blast at least.

Kayla is dating Derrick. Derrick graduated in '07 and is currently in the Army. He is a fantastic guy and I am happy they are together. I miss her...alot. She has done one thing I am not thrilled about...she pierced her tongue :( ugh

Work...is work. Nothing exciting and new there.

Oh and do you want a fun contest....head on over to scrap-tastic and join in our current contest. Ms. Scrap-Tastic 2010!!! I can't wait to see your entries!

No comments: