Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day











I hope all my Mother friends had a wonderful Mother's Day. My guys did their best to make mine happy and I so appreciate that from them. Shawn gave me a $30 gift card to Itunes which I suspect was for him in the long run...lol...and they both took me out to eat for supper.


I spent yesterday afternoon and this morning cleaning out her room. Not packing all her stuff but washing clothes she left and throwing away trash. just organizing it I guess you could say. I will eventually repaint it and decorate it (bedspread and curtains) to just spruce it up some. We will see. Sometimes I just go and sit in there and cry for a little bit. I know it has only been a few days but its hard.

here are a few latest pages and my paintings I did this morning. The Love one is my step son Steven and his fiance. I LOVED playing with the Bic markers I got in the mail as a suprise the other day. The 2009 one is just a collage of pictures I took last year when I was trying to find just the right one for a photography contest.
The doggie is Wolvie...my friends dog...he passed away last month and I told her I would paint him. And the final one is just of a picture I saw at Kohls. I wanted to give it a try.
I didn't make the Paper Trunk Design Team. But at least I can say I tried right :).
I think for the rest of Mother's Day I am going to take a shower....put on my jammies....and curl up and read a book and relax. I am sure I gained 5 lbs from all the junk I have ate this weekend from being all depressed and all...that has to change...can't be gaining any of this junk back so tomorrow is a new day and back on track.
Hugs and much love from all of you guys who have reached out and gave me support and sweet messages the last few days. It has touched my heart and I so appreciate it.
XXOO - Becky








1 comment:

LollyChops said...

Sending you warm thoughts and big HUGS Becky...

Lotsa love!