Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day Four

only day four since Kayla left.
I know, get a grip.

I talked to her on the phone today which just ended up in arguing. As always.
She dropped 2 of her 3 classes in college. I don't know why she just didn't drop them all. But all the same...it breaks my heart that she will not continue her college education right now.

Yesterday I sat in her room for a little bit and just cried. It's such a feeling of loss. It's hard to explain. But if anything it has got me creating some...I have a scrapbook page on my desk that I didn't think I would get done this week but it is taking a life of its own and very theraputic.

I really need a day off from work to just be by myself and think...to get things done.

I am so behind on my genealogy these days and I have so much to do. I still have a few loads of clothes to do in her room and I want to get it painted before we go on vacation. But then I also want to get the living room redone too so that we have a new fresh start to everything on that end of the house. Shawn's room is done...just need to finish the others.

Thank you to everyone who has given me support this last week. I greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

LollyChops said...

Just hang in there... and don't let those feelings stayed bottled up!

It's going to get better as she gets older!