Friday, March 5, 2010

WOW 2 in one day!


Posts to my blog in one day that is...must be a miracle...lol!


Well the day went from poop to just even worse poop...lol.

Still no car although we are"hoping" and praying that the one we

saw in a car lot will be available tomorrow. It would be really nice...a little more than I want to spend but she will be paying us back!

Didn't make the GDC DT :( I'm sad about that! I was really excited. They will still be posting Guest DT's come monday so there is still hope. I went ahead and sent something in for the JilliBeans. That one would be really fun also. I also decided to enter the Paulding Art Show in April. BUT I need to get off this computer and get something completed to enter. I want to draw a water mill but I have put it off forever. now I have 3 weeks. Gotta love deadlines.

Here is the 30x40 painting I done to hang in the surgery center at work. I am hoping they will like it. So far anyone that saw it loved it. I wish you could see all the 3-D detail that is on it.

okay ....off to draw....

No comments: