Sunday, March 21, 2010

My new Eagle Scout


Yep still beaming about my boy! I think next saturday we are heading to the scout shop and dropping a small fortune on Eagle display cases and such to put his certificate and medal in and then one for his uniform patches.


Here is a picture of him with all of his scout masters since he has been in scouting. From Left to Right: Mr Partain (Scoutmaster from 2007-20010), Shawn, Russ Webb (Cub Scout master from 2003-2004), David Krause (Scoutmaster from 2004-2007) and finally our current scoutmaster Kevin Martin. this has to be one of my favorite pictures from the evening. without these men.....it would of been an even longer road to this achievement. they are the reasons that shawn is where he is today. I commend each of them for their dedication to our boys over the years.

No comments: