Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just a few pages




I got lots of scrapping done the last few days. As I was uploading I forgot that I can only show you one of them today. the others will be tomorrow or Saturday :)


But I did get this layout completed for the March Contest at Magistical Memories. I entered their sketch contest too :)

And then this is the cabin picture I finally completed, matted and framed. I will enter it into the art show here in Paulding next month. I'm not feeling it but it is all I got right now. I didn't make it into the Smyrna Juried Art Show...but that is okay. I didn't expect to get in to be honest. just hate losing the money that you have to send in with your application. oh well.
Nothing else much going on. just trying to get through this work week. It's driving me nutso.
Oh and I found an AWESOME BLOG. I am soooo loving her tutorials and even tried my hand at a fabric flower today. Granted it doesn't look like hers but I tried. You should check her out Lollychops.com.
Okay...husband is snoring which means I can go steal the remote and watch what I want for a while and then read my latest Sookie Stackhouse book...number 7 :)

No comments: