Wednesday, March 17, 2010

wow I can't believe it

We went to our weekly Scout meeting Monday night only to find out that Thursday (tomorrow), Shawn has an appointment for his Eagle Scout Board of Review. We were thinking it would be April. Never in a million years did I think it would happen so soon. I am so very proud of my son and this accomplishment. It has taken us 8 years to get here and i am so excited for him.

Tomorrow will be a big day for him because he will have to sit with about 6 people who will ask him questions about his scouting experience...his future goals...etc. Lots of grilling questions. I know he will do well. They will then vote on it and everyone must agree that he is ready for this highest honor in scouting.

I can't wait to see how it goes and I promise to run home and let you know too.


I started drawing a picture that i hope to use in the upcoming art show in Paulding next month. I hope it turns out decent looking. We will see I guess. I may enter two...I haven't decided. But they have seperate categories so I have a better chance of winning something I think. Or at least I hope.

The week has been going well. Just tired. Just trying to get everything in that I can.

Weighed today...up .2 but that is okay :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

WTG Shawn! No wonder you're a proud mama!