Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday....terrible or not







Well it started off that way..that is for sure. at 2 am we woke up to the heat out once again. by 4 am it was 59 degrees in the house. We had to get the heating and air guy back out to the house again...he fiddled with a few wires and it has been working ever since. Lets hope it stays that way because the next few days are going to be COLD...like 15 degrees cold! I am really tired of the cold....and its starting to take its toll on me. Sniffles...not feeling well....just achy. I hate it.


sold another painting today. Woot woot! A lady at work bought the "Swallows in Flight" that I made a few weeks ago. I have two more paintings in the works. Both will be "Coffee" type paintings and then I have a thought for a Contemporary Horse picture. Will see how that one turns out once I start. A little nervous about that one. All in all it is really been fun and I have made enough to at least buy me some more paints which is good. now to just make enough to make extra money. Haven't scrapped in a few days....BUT I do have layouts for you to see from this months Scrap-Tastic.com kit! This was a fun kit to play with! And I can't wait until next month because I helped with this one :)
Alright...off to take a warm shower and enjoy our warm house for the evening!









1 comment:

EmilyB. said...

I just LOVE< LOVE< LOVE the family traditions scrap page. Excellent work my dear!