Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What....do I see the weekend


Just around the corner! YEAH! I can't wait. I have so much to do and the boys will be gone again so I can get TONS done. Love it.
Here is my layout for this weeks sketch #79 at Nutsaboutsketchs.com. I decided to not use a picture for this 12x6 layout and just journal about my kids growing up and time passing by so quickly. Another great way to use those Heidi Swapp clock pieces I have been holding on too :)
tomorrow I will post my layout from this months Gutter Girlz prompt!
Sadly didn't make a DT I tried out for. I have two more that I have sent applications in for and will wait patiently for the end of the month to see what happens. But.....sometimes you have to go come upon a bunch of no's before you hit a yes.
Not much going on this week actually...just trying to make it through without any major problems. So far so good.


1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Love your take on the sketch with a card. Simply fabulous!!