Sunday, August 9, 2009

WOW

I just sold a DRAWING! I haven't sat down and drew anything in a long, long time. So I did Friday night. My intent was to put it in the local art show but I talked to a well known artist in the county...my mom...and she didn't think it was contest worthy. Not yet. So back to the drawing board...literally. Anyway....I sold it. Well almost. she is going to look at it in person Friday! I will post it here this week as soon as I can. I was pretty excited. I have only sold about 4 drawings in my 20+ years of drawing. Pretty cool I think indeed!

Mom gave me 2 more canvases so I will get busy on those this week I hope.

More to come...
we have a slammed week with COMPASS testing at the college, open house at the high school, a few dr appointments and this and that so hopefully I can find some time for me and art.

And I don't know where I have been but I just found this AWESOME site. It's Scrap it Forward. and they have an awesome challenge up. Go check it out
Here are the details:
To qualify for this random blog candy drawing you must...

a) become a follower, if you aren’t already!

b) link us on your blog and tell your readers about this candy.

c) leave us a comment and let us know that you have done the above mentioned.

Included in this sweet deal is: A Making Memories Apron, 2 packs of Making Memories stickers, a Die Cuts with a View lanyard, a BoBunny rubber Bracelet and Pack of Chunky Charms chipboard, a pink Paisley pack of Letter Rub-ons, A Lifestyle Crafts tote and finally a bottle of Sprinkle and Sparkle "Raspberry Soda" glitter. Now doesn't that just sound "sweet".

To make this deal even sweeter once we reach 70 comments a few more items will be added to the deal. If we reach over 100 comments I will add even more goodies to the mix! So get working :0)

This Blog Candy giveaway will run from today, Sunday Aug. 9th until Sunday August 23rd. The winner will be announced on Monday, Augsut 24th.

No comments: